Ob die BR105 und die Steuerwagen jemals noch alle nötigen Zulassungen kriegen
Sicherlich! Die Steuerwagen vom Vectouro dürfen ja mittlerweile auch führend fahren, zumindest in Österreich und Deutschland.
Du bist noch kein Emergency Hub Member? Registriere dich kostenlos und werde Teil der Emergency Hub Community :)
Ob die BR105 und die Steuerwagen jemals noch alle nötigen Zulassungen kriegen
Sicherlich! Die Steuerwagen vom Vectouro dürfen ja mittlerweile auch führend fahren, zumindest in Österreich und Deutschland.
MLF W.I.P
Credits: D4rk_Bone, Firefighter1790, GeronimoEKIA ,DrDrummer ,Flo. Wesermarsch
Work in progress ![]()
Work in progress
What's the polycount on that if I may ask?
I'm curious how you manage high poly models. For example, if a fender or corner piece or the rear has to be adjusted for shape. How do you manage a high poly model. Do you manually move vertices one by one?
220[K]90 - KdoW der Landesbranddirektion der Staatlichen Feuerwehr in Krakau
Authors: Duszkarczyk sQuetch
What's the polycount on that if I may ask?
I'm curious how you manage high poly models. For example, if a fender or corner piece or the rear has to be adjusted for shape. How do you manage a high poly model. Do you manually move vertices one by one?
The vehicle has a total of 47.573 polygons: of which 32.664 belong to the base model, 14.153 to the doors (all of them are separate, including the trunk) and 756 to a single wheel. It is not a high-poly model, but rather a medium-poly one.
Why Polish modders tend to create models this way? To this day, I honestly have no idea where that approach originated from.
We (myself and Duszkarczyk) create not only the model itself but also a complete UV map for the entire vehicle. Because of that, smaller details can easily be represented through textures. Larger modifications, such as changing the shape of a wheel arch, have to be done manually by moving vertices.
In general, this is usually easier than editing the texture, although of course it is not always the better solution.
The vehicle has a total of 47.573 polygons: of which 32.664 belong to the base model, 14.153 to the doors (all of them are separate, including the trunk) and 756 to a single wheel. It is not a high-poly model, but rather a medium-poly one.
Why Polish modders tend to create models this way? To this day, I honestly have no idea where that approach originated from.
We (myself and Duszkarczyk) create not only the model itself but also a complete UV map for the entire vehicle. Because of that, smaller details can easily be represented through textures. Larger modifications, such as changing the shape of a wheel arch, have to be done manually by moving vertices.
In general, this is usually easier than editing the texture, although of course it is not always the better solution.
I see, so mid poly is under 100k, I understand your reasoning.
I also dont understand why you guys model things that way. I'd just keep it under 10k or even lower and call it a day.
Gotta be straight honest with you though, manually moving vertices sounds miserable. Personally I wouldn't have the patience or mental fortitude to do that.
I have wandered on the US soil and did a Durango 2020 and later. Also tried to fit there a fictional sheriffs livery.
Authors: V_o, DrDrummer, bama1234
I have wandered on the US soil and did a Durango 2020 and later. Also tried to fit there a fictional sheriffs livery.
Nice car, mate! Whats the lightbar on top of it?
Bonus: If you want to have some spicy lights on it, there is a trick to get some crazy patterns in it. You can play with the frequency of 1.5-2.0 and limit the flash intensity to 0.95-0.99 (the lower the frequency, the higher you need the intensity limit) - this way you can get some pretty crazy light patterns. And if you did not know: the game counts some kind of backwards in terms of offset.
0.00 is the LATEST displayed bluelight whilst 1.80 should be about the limit to the EARLIEST (2.00 offset seems to have the same timing as 0.00 from my testing and 1.90 makes almost no difference). So if you want to have like directional lights e.g. - start from 1.80 offset and work your way down.
Its pretty insane which patterns are possible this way. ![]()
Nice car, mate! Whats the lightbar on top of it?
That's a Whelen Edge 9X I did some time ago, and it is available here on the forums as well. Whelen Edge 9X
Thanks for the tips for the lightning. I actually use various flash intensity for cars. 0.95 for Whelen based lights and 0.99 for rest of the light source. That creates nice difference in the pattern. Here in the video you can see unmarked units for police, the Kodiaq and Land Cruiser have Whelen lights and the T6 features Holomy manufacturer.